Get all latest (August) PMI PMI-002 Actual Test 491-500

Ensurepass

QUESTION 491

The project manager’s leadership style should be matched to the corresponding developmental level of the project team and should move through successive steps in the following order:

 

A.

Disciplinary, autocratic, and participative

B.

Staff planning, team training, and performance monitoring

C.

Team building, team development, and responsibility assignment

D.

Directing, coaching, supporting, and delegating

 

Correct Answer: D

 

 

QUESTION 492

When Identify Risks should be performed?

 

A.

During Concept Phase

B.

During Development Phase

C.

During Implementation Phase

D.

On a regular basis throughout the project

 

Correct Answer: D

Explanation:

D is the correct answer. Identify Risks should be performed On a regular basis throughout the project.

 

 

QUESTION 493

The items at the lowest level of the WBS are called __________.

 

A.

Code of accounts

B.

Subtasks

C.

Work packages

D.

Nodes

 

Correct Answer: C

Explanation:

C is the correct answer. items at the lowest level of the WBS are called Work packages

 

 

QUESTION 494

If a project has an 80% chance of activity will take 2 weeks or less. what is the probability of the event?

 

A.

75%

B.

65%

C.

50%

D.

20%

 

Correct Answer: D

Explanation:

D is the correct answer. 20% probability of exceeding 2 weeks – 80% chance of activity will take 2 weeks or less

 

 

QUESTION 495

Project Risk Management includes all of

the following processes EXCEPT ________.

 

A.

Plan Risk Management

B.

Identify Risks

C.

Risk Analysis

D.

Plan R^ Response

 

Correct Answer: C

Explanation:

C is the correct answer. Perform qualitative risk analysis and Perform quantitative risk analysis is the process of Project Risk Management NOT Risk Analysis

 

 

QUESTION 496

The party that n

eeds the change resulting from the project, and who will be its custodian on completion is the _______.

 

A.

Owner

B.

Sponsor

C.

Customer

D.

client

 

Correct Answer: A

 

 

QUESTION 497

A cost management plan is ______________.

 

A.

A plan for describing how cost variances will be managed

B.

A subsidiary element of the project charter

C.

An input to the Estimate Costs process

D.

Both A and C

 

Correct Answer: A

QUESTION 498

A histogram ordered by frequency of occurrence that shows how many results were generated by each identified cause is __________.

 

A.

Statistical Histogram

B.

Juran Histogram

C.

Fishbone Diagram

D.

Pareto Diagram

 

Correct Answer: D

Explanation:

D is the correct answer. Pareto diagram (Pareto chart) shows how many defects were generated by types or category of identified cause.

 

 

QUESTION 499

Which of the following statements is false?

 

A.

Uncertainty and risk are greatest at the start of the project and lowest at the end.

B.

The amount at stake Is lowest at the end of the project and greatest at the start.

C.

Expected monetary value can be expressed as the product of the risk event probability and the risk event value.

D.

Opportunities are positive outcome of risks.

 

Correct Answer: B

Explanation:

B is the correct answer. All statements are true EXCEPT B

 

 

QUESTION 500

The project manager should be assigned ___________ as an output from the Initiation process.

 

A.

Once a budget has been approved

B.

As early in the project as is feasible

C.

After the stakeholders have approved the assignment

D.

As soon as the project plan is ready to be executed

 

Correct Answer: B

 

Free VCE & PDF File for PMI PMI-002 Real Exam

Instant Access to Free VCE Files: CompTIA | VMware | SAP …
Instant Access to Free PDF Files: CompTIA | VMware | SAP …

This entry was posted in PMI-002 Real Exam (August) and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.